Robotics with Arduino
Use sensors, circuitry, and code to create your own simple robots.
This course gives students the tools to turn abstract ideas into reality
Students start learning and programming the Arduino from the very first session instead of covering abstract theories.
As robots are an essential part of many businesses, students who learn robotics will have more opportunities in their future careers.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of simple electronics through Arduino programming concepts
- Basic circuits and their simple functions
- Methods that allow Arduino to communicate with other devices
- Digital and analog outputs
- Ways to build simple robotics projects such as a Line Tracing Robot
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 16
- Complete Beginners In Robotics
- Interested In A More Hands-On Learning Approach
- Excited To Create Technology
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Over the years, a worldwide community of makers – students, hobbyists, artists, programmers, and professionals – has gathered around this open-source platform. Their contributions have added up to an incredible amount of accessible knowledge that can be of great help to novices and experts alike.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.