Robotics Engineering with 3D printing
- Get hands-on with your own autonomous robot.
- Using basic circuitry and frame components, construct a base for your robot and bring it to life with your code.
- Explore 3D printing as part of the engineering design process and rapid prototyping.
- Acquire STEM skills of hands-on mechanics, critical thinking, and collaboration—vital skills for any future robotics engineer.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Work in 3D space and design 3D models
- Complete the entire 3D printing process
- Explore the basics of autonomous robotics
- Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Are ages 10 – 17
- Are interested in robotics
- Are interested in programming
- Like problem solving
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.