Block Coding with Scratch
Scratch is a great language for beginners to learn coding
Our Scratch coding course provides an early foundation for younger learners who are new to coding
Create exciting games, stories and animations using block coding language
Improve logical skills before making the jump to text-based coding
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basic concepts of block coding, Motion blocks, Visual blocks, Sound blocks.
- Create their very own games using Scratch.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of programming languages.
- To be able to easily move into real-world programming languages such as python.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 5-12
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- Interested To Learn STEM Skills
- Interested In moving into real-world programming languages in the future.
Scratch is an educational block-based programming language that was developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab. With visual coding, students can learn to bring creations to life with imaginative storytelling. Both children and adults alike learn the fundamentals of programming with Scratch before transitioning to other programming languages.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.